Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 3- My Parental Units :)

Dear Aiti and Dad,
Well shoot.
I'm 18! It's crazy, I'm the last one, how are you guys going to live without me once I move out? ;) Haha. Okay sorry. I'll be serious now.
I love you so much. You are such great parents! You teach me new things and you have raised me so well, I'm proud of the person I am becoming, and I am proud to be your daughter.
I really appreciate that you raised me up in the church. The church is so important to me, and though for a bit, I was unsure of the church, I am so grateful now to have it in my life.
It teaches me so much and it gives me a good foundation.
You give me a good foundation.
I've learned so many good things from you!
I mean, Dad, how many girls know how to tie flies? Or identify edible mushrooms? I'm not as good at it as you are, but I could definitely survive in the wilderness for a while if need be.
And Aiti, you have taught me so many things about how to be a good mother. I know that one day, I'll have kids and I will use a lot of the skills that I have learned from you. You're so nurturing to all of us kids, and that is so important.
I love you guys so much! Thank you for all that you've done for me already:)
Love you tons!,
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment