Monday, February 27, 2012

Oi.

Man I'm sorry! Soooo much has happened since my last blog post- but I am going to continue on in my life letters. I will continue on!
Day 4- Your Sibling(s)

Kenny- You are such an amazing older brother. I am proud to be your little sister. You know so much about so many things and I love how goofy we get when we're together! I love spending time with you and while I do get snappy with you, I appreciate your advice. A lot of times I just don't want to hear it, even when I need to. You always know what I need to hear. I love you for being there for me when I really need you and always listening. I love you!

Erik- You are the most like me in a lot of ways, not just in appearance, and I'm honored to say that! I am proud to be your little sister. I have always admired so much about you, like your ability to accept people and have conversations without them being awkward. I really appreciate how much you look out for me and have helped me to figure out what I want out of life. Thanks for being there, especially lately, with everything that is going on. I love you!

Anna- I love you, you're the best big sister a girl could ask for. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful example of grace, poise, and all-out crazy in my life. Thank you for being so wonderfully patient with me- though I know I don't deserve it in the slightest. Some of my favorite moments in life are just talking with you in the kitchen and dancing around. You are such a blessing to me and I'm grateful for you. I love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment